Pocket Watch!!!

Cool watch and am curious as to just what the pendant is.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Like that watch! CONGRATS!

Neat finds both.
Time to research that pendant, maybe related to King oscar II " Oscar II (21 January 1829 – 8 December 1907), was King of Norway from 1872 until 1905 and King of Sweden from 1872 until his death. The third son of King Oscar I of Sweden and Josephine of Leuchtenberg, he was a descendant of Gustav I of Sweden through his mother."
If you Crack the back of that watch you can likely get track maker and exact manufacter date from the movement and case numbers.
Nice vid and recoveries, I often hunt for days without finding coins, the great relics are more rewarding to me than coins of which there were many more made. Have fun out there :) Herbie

That is a wonderful find! Yours even has the face! My pocket watch was pretty much trashed but ya know, it cleaned up well enough to make a nice display in the case. Yours looks like it might even work!

Great finds!

And, just maybe, a string to the handle of your knife will keep it from getting lost. If you hadn't found it, you might not have that watch! ;)

HH!

Very cool hunt 10:05 love the watch, I have dug lots of frames but not the full watch. Good hunt.... HH

Cool watch and am curious as to just what the pendant is.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
Just as soon as I find where the wife is hiding the olive oil I'll clean it up and do a follow up on that pendant. The watch is going in to be looked at on Thursday. I think is a Swiss Breguet. It may be of some value.

That is a wonderful find! Yours even has the face! My pocket watch was pretty much trashed but ya know, it cleaned up well enough to make a nice display in the case. Yours looks like it might even work!

Great finds!

And, just maybe, a string to the handle of your knife will keep it from getting lost. If you hadn't found it, you might not have that watch! ;)

HH!
I'm going to try and get the watch ticking again. It's going to be examined on Thursday. Funny, I have always been worried about loosing my pin pointer but never even considered losing the lache (knife).

Nice watch!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back