lisfisher Hero Member Joined Mar 5, 2008 Messages 582 Reaction score 1,027 Golden Thread 2 Location CT 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Minelab Safari Minelab Excalibur 2 White's classic 3sl Garrett Infinium Garrett pro pointer AT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 15, 2015 #1 Hello, my buddy found this the other day while we were detecting a field. Any guess as to how old it is? Attachments rsz_arrowhead.webp 5.6 KB · Views: 155 Upvote 0
Hello, my buddy found this the other day while we were detecting a field. Any guess as to how old it is?
NCPeaches Silver Member Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 2,882 Reaction score 3,005 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Piedmont North Carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 15, 2015 #2 It's very nice but I'm not sure of the age. Someone will come along in a bit and give you more info. It's a great find!
It's very nice but I'm not sure of the age. Someone will come along in a bit and give you more info. It's a great find!
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 15, 2015 #3 In the photo it looks broken right here It looks finished everywhere else I think its either the stem or the base of a larger point
In the photo it looks broken right here It looks finished everywhere else I think its either the stem or the base of a larger point