M MOGARDE Jr. Member Joined Oct 2, 2017 Messages 61 Reaction score 112 Golden Thread 0 Location Missouri Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Nov 21, 2020 #1 Hello, I am looking for help in identifying this point that was found in a creek in mid Missouri. It is 2" even. Thank You! Attachments IMG_7825.webp 78.4 KB · Views: 106 FullSizeR.webp 119.2 KB · Views: 68 FF447E14-.webp 129.2 KB · Views: 70
Hello, I am looking for help in identifying this point that was found in a creek in mid Missouri. It is 2" even. Thank You!
Tony in SC Gold Member Joined Jun 8, 2006 Messages 6,428 Reaction score 9,296 Golden Thread 0 Location Upstate South Carolina Detector(s) used Whites, Minelab, Tesoro, and custom machines Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 21, 2020 #2 Great point!! Try posting over on the North American Indian Artifact forum. you may get more replies. Upvote 0
Great point!! Try posting over on the North American Indian Artifact forum. you may get more replies.
niffler Hero Member Joined Mar 19, 2008 Messages 916 Reaction score 1,386 Golden Thread 1 Location Coos Bay, Oregon 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Equinox 900, DFX, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Killer B Hornets, Stealth 720i scoop Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 21, 2020 #3 Great point and nice pictures too Upvote 0
ToddsPoint Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Mar 2, 2018 Messages 9,197 Reaction score 33,139 Golden Thread 0 Location Todds Point, IL Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 22, 2020 #4 Hopewell. In IL they are called Snyders. In OH they are called OH Hopewell. I'm guessing but I think the material is heated Mozarkite. Gary Upvote 0
Hopewell. In IL they are called Snyders. In OH they are called OH Hopewell. I'm guessing but I think the material is heated Mozarkite. Gary
invent4hir Bronze Member Joined Aug 1, 2017 Messages 2,316 Reaction score 3,897 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites V3i & DFX Primary Interest: Other Nov 22, 2020 #5 MAN THAT IS A BEAUTY - WELL DONE - WAY TO KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN! Upvote 0