What's new

Police Chief Vows To Stop “Tyrannical Thugs” From Disarming Americans

Joined
Aug 20, 2009
Messages
13,063
Reaction score
7,901
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Police Chief Vows To Stop “Tyrannical Thugs” From Disarming Americans

January 26, 2013

Gilberton, Pennsylvania Police Chief Mark Kessler promises not to enforce unconstitutional laws that eviscerate second amendment rights.

“I will take my uniform off and I will stand with freedom before I stand with tyrannical thugs.”

Speaking about disarmament after Hurricane Katrina: “The oath that these thugs took, they violated their oath, they’re thugs, nothing more than thugs and they disgust me.”

RELATED: Many More Sheriffs Vow Not To Enforce Federal Gun Control Laws

h/t – Anthony Antonello.

 
Can you say militia.. This guy spoke his mind and I for one hope it does'nt cost him his position for standing up for what he believes.. If you need people to back you up here in Pa. you won't have to look to far to find them.. Thanks for standing up for the 2nd amendment...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom