What's new

Polish rebel

Kredek

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2005
Messages
65
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Poland
1794-1918 Poland under Russian occupation. Rebel in 1831.
Canaonballs from batlefield under Liw river.
 

Attachments

  • canon_ball.webp
    canon_ball.webp
    73.5 KB · Views: 274
  • canonballs.webp
    canonballs.webp
    140.3 KB · Views: 269
  • after clean.webp
    after clean.webp
    47.9 KB · Views: 264
Upvote 0
Nice finds! How did you clean them up? and what did you put on them to preserve them? Really nice.
 
Those are awesome :o Yea, what do you use to preserve them? I use crisco on my iron stuff , but i dont know if ur supposed too ::)
 
Wow Kredek! Very nice!

And I'm thinking I need one of those shovels like you have!

Nana ;)
 
Great finds, and great preservation job!
 
Kredek,

very, very nice.

Like the way you display the ball.

have a good un...................
SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS
 
I thot it was a joke you know like what happen to the polish snow tire. Just kiding. Nice balls. Hay that dint sound right. HA HA. :-[ SAS <><
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom