Politically Incorrect Flintstones Commercial

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
Just to show how things have changed, check out Fred & Barney from yesteryear. Does anyone remember seeing this when new?

[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Jay

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's awesome...so politically incorrect on so many levels...I am not a fan of PC'ness obviously.

TBGO

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No wonder I started smoking sooo early in life! Yep I remember that one had forgooton about it til now.

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Smoking was so 'cool' then . Ever'body did it .
Pneumoconiosis (BLACK LUNG) ,COPD , and 'something' in my throat that I have to have biopsied next month.
Not to mention the triple bypass I had 2 years ago .
And although I stopped burning 3 packs of cigs a day I can't wean myself off a few hits on a tobacco pipe each day .
Late in life for me ,but the wise will listen.

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Mental Granny said:
TB you have my prayers! Realy you do! :)
Thanks for the thought. Floated my stick same as everyone else . Regret is a wasted emotion so I'll spend no time on it .

Digginman

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Stephens City, Virginia
Detector(s) used
Treasure Ace250 Tesoro Cibola
I've seen this commercial on u-tube. I think I posted it here a few months back. It cracked me up when I first saw it. I can remember when the Flintstones were on prime time, but I don't remember the commercial.

Thanks for the post and the laugh.

DM

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Mental Granny said:
TB you have my prayers! Realy you do! :)
Thanks for the prayers Evey . They helped . Finished the last of the pre-op admissions testing this morning preparing for surgery Friday morning . That done I saw the Oncologist that was going to do the surgery for the first time .
He did an extremely thorough examination and determined that my vocal chords were simply irritated from allergy related chronic coughing .
No surgery needed ; just deal with the allergies ;D

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PRAISE GOD he does miricals! Wooo Hoooo! YES!

A good friend of the family was going to have surgery for cancer some years ago and he was prayed for anoited and when he went for the last exam that week before surgery they could not find any cancer! So I do know prayer works!

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Back when cigs were promoted on childrens shows to get the kids on board just like McDonalds.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions