POLL: How Well Do You Read Postings On TreasureNet?

When you comment and/or reply to a particular thread here on TreasureNet, do you always read everyth

• I never bother to read the post before commenting

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
That is so cool, I didn't know they made those anymore, or at least not out of Iridium... maybe I shoud refurbish the one in the garage.

I got the toe jam !
Whos got the peanut butter ?

Ya'll aren't being very nice for those of us who can't read....still waiting for those pretty pictures :(  :'(

Do you want crunchy or smooth peanut butter?

Hard to read between the lines when the lines are not in order.

Ron and Ann said:
Ya'll aren't being very nice for those of us who can't read....still waiting for those pretty pictures :( :'(

Okay! You win...this is the prettiest picture there is...ME!

It's not Carl, it's Carol you nincompoops!. You know the one with the big set of .....mud flaps on her '39 Chrysler. She married that slack jawed yokel from Clement Falls, or so the story goes. Monty

Michigan Badger said:
Ron and Ann said:
Ya'll aren't being very nice for those of us who can't read....still waiting for those pretty pictures :( :'(

Finally, a picture I can read.....love those beadie little eyes :) But I was told you had a red mohawk with purple sparklers on the ends so we could see you at night?

Monty said:
It's not Carl, it's Carol you nincompoops!. You know the one with the big set of .....mud flaps on her '39 Chrysler. She married that slack jawed yokel from Clement Falls, or so the story goes. Monty

At last! Someone has been listening!

You tell em Monty! 8)

Warm buttermilk....that's the bee's knees!

Ron and Ann said:
Michigan Badger said:
Ron and Ann said:

Finally, a picture I can read.....love those beadie little eyes :) But I was told you had a red mohawk with purple sparklers on the ends so we could see you at night?
Sometimes it takes a village ....................

Attachments

• Detecting in disguise.jpg
    Detecting in disguise.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 693
gypsy
[/quote]

Boy does this bring back memories. Had to wear one of those until I was 13.

Michigan Badger said:
gypsy

Boy does this bring back memories. Had to wear one of those until I was 13.
[/quote]
What an amazing coincidence. Mine had red sequins. Maybe that was special for the Michigan School System?

I wore those until I wet the bed one night. I had to keep doing it until I was 19 but then I found out I was in the service and they called it a uniform. It still scares me and I'm fearless! Monteapee

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back