What's new

POLL: How Well Do You Read Postings On TreasureNet?

When you comment and/or reply to a particular thread here on TreasureNet, do you always read everyth

  • I never bother to read the post before commenting

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    17
Monty said:
Yes, but everything does exist. Because the minute, no, the second you say it doesn't exist it does exist'cause you just said it! Montyphilosopher,....and save this . Some day it may be worth a lot of money. Montego

Exactly!

And that which doesn't exist may exist if in the future I think about it. Therefore, I must always strive to think about the unthinkable even though it's existence doesn't easily occur to me at any given time. However, even if in the future it does occur to me that doesn't mean it never occurred to anyone else. If it did occur to someone else, this would make this occurrence more of an educational experience and would thus negate any possible potential for it being in fact a true realization of existence and thus a beginning of existence.

And I don't care what anybody says! Meatloaf is much better with catsup.
 
I like my Meatloaf on vinyl, but then again, I'm just that way. October 31st for "Bat out of Hell" 3- The monster is loose....
 

Attachments

  • 180px-The_Monster_is_Loose_Bat_Out_of_Hell_3_album_cover.webp
    180px-The_Monster_is_Loose_Bat_Out_of_Hell_3_album_cover.webp
    8.8 KB · Views: 561
What a coincidence, Badger......One of my favorite songs is "Paradise by the Dashboard Light"(of a 39 Chrysler), by Meatloaf, too!! :o
 

Attachments

  • b_16.webp
    b_16.webp
    7 KB · Views: 590
Both songs are great...so I guess "2 out of 3 ain't bad"...another Meatloaf, cold with ketchup.
 
Her 39 Chrysler made her stand out from a crowd but it was her huge...... mudflaps that attracted men like bees to honey. That was until she met that slack jawed yokel from Clement Falls whose only attribute was mudflap wrestling. But that's another story. Montyhooters
 
Mona Lisa said:
What a coincidence, Badger......One of my favorite songs is "Paradise by the Dashboard Light"(of a 39 Chrysler), by Meatloaf, too!! :o

I hear ya Mona...nothing like romance in a 39 Chrysler! Except maybe romance in a 39 Chrysler plus being young again ...lol!

Memories memories...I still remember my very first meatloaf!
 
gypsyheart said:
Jeffro said:
I like my Meatloaf on vinyl, but then again, I'm just that way. October 31st for "Bat out of Hell" 3- The monster is loose....

Things are getting a little off course here...starting to make sense...carefull people....... 8)

I think we all need Monty to set things straight again. Besides, he seems to know a lot about that slack jawed yokel from Clement Falls.

I never forgave Clyde when he helped Carol to elope with Carl using MY 39 Chrysler that I had just duck taped with red coral.
 
I agree Things are beginning to make sense here. And speaking of cents, I think I'll go dig me up some.
And to think, the shrink said I was much better now.

THE FOOL !!!!
 
;)
 

Attachments

  • 1007.webp
    1007.webp
    12.5 KB · Views: 536
;D
 

Attachments

  • 762916113.webp
    762916113.webp
    3.6 KB · Views: 500
PLEASE!!! IF YA'LL COULD TYPE IN CAP'S (AS I'D PREVIOUSLY REQUESTED IN THIS THREAD) I MIGHT BE BE ABLE TO READ SOME OF YOUR POSTS...
 

Attachments

  • rhino_blk_face.gif
    rhino_blk_face.gif
    27.5 KB · Views: 532
I HEAR CAVEMEN ARE NEARSIGHTED TOO....
 
:( UGH !!! RESEARCH!!! BUT ITS TRUE THAT WE'RE FOND OF PICTURES.
 
I'M SORRY MY BAD ON THE CAPS, LET ME TRY AGAIN. I WOULDN'T WANT OUR CAVEMAN BRETHEREN TO MISS OUT ON ANYTHING.

ALMOST ALL MONKEYS ARE NEARSIGHTED :o

monkey_glasses.jpg
 
nhbenz said:
PLEASE!!! IF YA'LL COULD TYPE IN CAP'S (AS I'D PREVIOUSLY REQUESTED IN THIS THREAD) I MIGHT BE BE ABLE TO READ SOME OF YOUR POSTS...
SoRrY...I SaId ThAT I oNlY ReAd PaRt Of ThE ThReAd BeFoRe PoStInG,So....I WiLl MeEt yOu HaLfWaY oN tHiS
 
That does it !!! When you start posting pictures of my dear old Pa Pa in his glasses. Then you have all went just to dadburned far!!
At least I think it's my Pa Pa. Dang ! Where's my doggone glasses anyway?!
 
rvbvetter said:
That does it !!! When you start posting pictures of my dear old Pa Pa in his glasses. Then you have all went just to dadburned far!!
At least I think it's my Pa Pa. Dang ! Where's my doggone glasses anyway?!
This is such a coincidence...I had a dear old PaPa Too! Are you my brother?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom