What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED POLL: Trench art snake, or something else?

parsonwalker

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2013
Messages
1,491
Reaction score
2,857
Golden Thread
2
Location
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Modified GI Mine Detector (In the 60s)
Metrotech (In the 70s)
Tesoro Tejon (Now!)
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
From a Union campsite where a LOT of melted lead has come from. I thought it was random melted lead. My buddy said, "No. Trench art. And I see a snake." So what do YOU see? Some soldier really had the Jones for a pretzel?!
 

Attachments

  • Unknown-5.webp
    Unknown-5.webp
    58.5 KB · Views: 139
  • Unknown-4.webp
    Unknown-4.webp
    60.4 KB · Views: 119
I would expect a little more detail from trench art but it does look like a snake. Without better closeup pictures, I will say just melted camp lead. Opinions could go either way. I know that's not what you want to hear but JMHO.
 
Upvote 1
I would expect a little more detail from trench art but it does look like a snake. Without better closeup pictures, I will say just melted camp lead. Opinions could go either way. I know that's not what you want to hear but JMHO.
Not at all! I was not thinking trench art either. But I would LOVE it to be unmistakable! That would make super cool art if it were obvious!
 
Upvote 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom