What's new

Poll: Whant to see how many CRhs keep Halves Clad Proofs vs Dumpers

Darth Walker

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2009
Messages
1,402
Reaction score
118
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Alot of talk about impaired Kenn S halves clad proofs.

No market for them, many CRhunters dump them back, others keeps them.

Want to hear from all of you to see what the vast majority say.


DW
 
Upvote 0
I used to sell mine but the last time I did the guy got hard up and had to take them to the bank. So I dumped a couple hundred. Now as they return to ME I give them to a teller friend for FV and she thinks I'm her best friend, at least I don't have to keep seeing the same ones coming around again and again. HH Mark
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom