What's new

Poor made Beach Hunter ID 300 !!!!

coin finder

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2007
Messages
343
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Beach Hunter ID 300
Hi, all it's coin finder I Just wanted to let you all know how I feel about the Beach Hunter ID 300. The people a white made a poorly made Detector ! why did they not make one like the excal ? one that is round and fit on the shaft ? a square box on a Round shaft ? what do you think ?
 
If you look at most detectors, its a square or rectangular box on a round shaft. The Excal is the only mainline detector I know of that has a tube shaped control housing.

Besides, if it performs well at the beach, isn't that what really counts?

If you find the setup cumbersome, just hip mount the box. Your detecto will be a lot lighter and you can swing it for a greater length of time without getting tired.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom