What's new

Pooring rain but still found a barber half!!

RelicDude

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2012
Messages
1,487
Reaction score
1,648
Golden Thread
1
Location
north west connecticut
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This afternoon I went back to where I found the william h Harrison button yesterday. The sun was shining and it was beautiful until I got the detector out of the trunk. And then it poured . But I managed to swing a couple minutes by the cellar hole under the trees until I got this screaming signal on my etrac. After digging the plug i pulled out a bent nail and then I looked back in the hole and saw the reeded edge of a coin. I picked it up and ran back to the car. It's a 1907 barber half which is first and there's nothing like digging big silver.
 

Attachments

  • image-1791418958.webp
    image-1791418958.webp
    35.5 KB · Views: 122
  • image-1963238841.webp
    image-1963238841.webp
    37.5 KB · Views: 94
Upvote 6
Way to go on the Barber Half! Big silver is a thrill to find, Congrats!
 
Super Big Silver! I got out before the downpour today but didn't have your kind of luck. WTG! :thumbsup:
 
Thanks I'm from ct also the weather doesn't know what it wants to do.
 
Nice find - Brookfield here!
 
metal_detector_searching.gif
Nice finds RelicDude!
 
Man that's nice!! I got out before the rain hit here too but the bugs chased me out of the fields after 2 hours of getting eaten alive.
 
Yeah!! Way to go RelicDude!:hello2: I love Barber coins. :thumbsup:
 
Wow that is one beautiful coin, awesome find :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom