What's new

Porky's 1981 Is the funniest Movie i ever seen

Kakistocracy.
Now playing everywhere.
 
BigWave Dave is this a real movie or a happening now ?
 
I feel no guilt saying Blazing Saddles was the first to come to mind. Second would be Knives Out followed by Argyle (I’m the only person on earth to like that movie).
I also like Napoleon Dynamite. It’s not for everyone, but parts of it are hilarious.
 
I also like Napoleon Dynamite. It’s not for everyone, but parts of it are hilarious.
I need to watch that movie, I’ve never seen it except for clips and always saying my brother looks like him 😆. The funny part of that is when people meet him and see he really looks like Ummet Ozcan.
 
Lots of good choices but I'll try to rank ones I like

1. Slapshot
2. Animal House
3. Blues Brothers

Honorable mention
Napoleon Dynamite
40 year old virgin
Euro Trip (think its on netflix now,I just rewatched a few weeks ago)
Talladega Nights
 
I also like Napoleon Dynamite. It’s not for everyone, but parts of it are hilarious.
1st time I watched Napoleon I was thinking what the heck was that? Then each time you watch it after it gets better and better.

Truly a strange movie, but Uncle Rico probably could throw a football over that mountain.
 
1st time I watched Napoleon I was thinking what the heck was that? Then each time you watch it after it gets better and better.

Truly a strange movie, but Uncle Rico probably could throw a football over that mountain.
“Why do we need a babysitter? Kip’s like friggin’ 36 years old!” 😆
 
Lots of good choices but I'll try to rank ones I like

1. Slapshot
2. Animal House
3. Blues Brothers

Honorable mention
Napoleon Dynamite
40 year old virgin
Euro Trip (think its on netflix now,I just rewatched a few weeks ago)
Talladega Nights
Great choices.
I’ll add one to my list:
Something About Mary

Is that hair mousse?
 
I am going to have to watch some of these. I like funny movies. Thanks all and keep the ideas coming
 
WHat is the funniest movie you have ever seen ?
Fun topic Gare.

No offense , but Porky's was out when I was in high school and everyone loved it, but I wasnt a big fan. I did like young Kim Cattral though.

Lot of great ones listed already including Mad, Mad , Mad World, my Dad would always watch that one when its on. Planes, Trains watch it every Thanksgiving.

Nightshift, Mr Mom , Young Frankenstein, Caddy Shack, Stripes

So many good ones
 
Gare, if you liked Porky's watch Porky's II: The Next Day and Porky's Revenge.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom