What's new

Port Aransas, Texas

apush

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2009
Messages
1,942
Reaction score
212
Golden Thread
0
Location
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone ever hunt the beaches in Port Aransas, Texas? My first trip to this area and would like any info on some of the more heavily frequented beaches. Thanks.

apush
 
Upvote 0
I have not been there yet. Many people do hunt the beach. You can only hunt the county beaches and have to stay below the dunes.

The State Parks and National Seashore are off limits.

I hear it is a hit and miss type of hunting.
 
I've never been there, but I wish you a wonderful vacation and lots of treasure finds.

Lorraine
 
Have a good time and hunt, hunt, hunt. You wont find if you don't look.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom