🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Port Royal Shipwreck Item - Robert Marx

jhooverfl

Mar 26, 2018
Cocoa, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello; I purchased some Port Royal items awhile back. Clay pipes, spoons, etc. However there are several of these doodads with the artifacts. I have looked all over the internet to try to identify them. I have had suggestions of them being an axe or amulet. But there are several sizes and they are very thin, so I dont think they are either. They look like some type of a tool. This one is 3 1/2 inches tall by 3 inches wide at the bottom. They bottom is not sharp at all. Does anyone have any ideas?
Port Royal Shipwreck Item.jpg

Attachments

• Port Royal Shipwreck Item.jpg
    Port Royal Shipwreck Item.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 25

Tony in SC

Gold Member
Jun 8, 2006
Upstate South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites, Minelab, Tesoro, and custom machines
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello; I purchased some Port Royal items awhile back. Clay pipes, spoons, etc. However there are several of these doodads with the artifacts. I have looked all over the internet to try to identify them. I have had suggestions of them being an axe or amulet. But there are several sizes and they are very thin, so I dont think they are either. They look like some type of a tool. This one is 3 1/2 inches tall by 3 inches wide at the bottom. They bottom is not sharp at all. Does anyone have any ideas?
View attachment 2134694
It has the shape of an old skinning tool?

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread