What's new

Possible area where tools are made

Hudbogats

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2015
Messages
26
Reaction score
14
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is a huge stone three feet by three feet. Next to it burnt stones everywhere the soil is a sand clay mixture easy digging large amounts of stone is this a good area? Any thoughts
 
Upvote 0
The stone ground flat both sides and holes all over it
 
Hard to say for sure .... Look for signs of flaking and chips from making stuff... Is this a known Area where artifacts are found? If the digging is that easy maybe dig down a few different spots and take sifter with you. Do you have any pics of the area?
 
No but I'm headed back out in a bit I mean this stone is flat
 
Lets see the stone
 
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1430009492.751862.webp
 
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1430009754.074198.webp
That's both sides and I mean it's flat
 
Looks natural to me. How big are the holes? How big is the rock?
 
I would concur that your rock with holes is natural. But not certain on the burnt rocks. Are the burnt rocks hard like granite or of a more erodeable type of rock? Does it look like there may have been a wild fire in the area at some time?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom