What's new

Possible blockade runner buckle

labradigger1

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2012
Messages
96
Reaction score
125
Golden Thread
0
Location
tucker co wv
Detector(s) used
whites dfx, mxt pro, tdi, bullseye II.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Dug this guy Monday in a WV.a field. About 50 yards from this 2 real. I’m guessing a lion head snake buckle supplied to the south by blockade runners.
Any knowledge on here?
 

Attachments

  • DC439CB9-F313-4F9D-AF42-2F33094F6F71.webp
    DC439CB9-F313-4F9D-AF42-2F33094F6F71.webp
    209.9 KB · Views: 177
  • BEFFBC88-02EE-4AE0-810B-F51669FF1B43.webp
    BEFFBC88-02EE-4AE0-810B-F51669FF1B43.webp
    180.6 KB · Views: 124
Upvote 0
Nice finds! Congrats!
 
That's Purdy darn cool. Congratulations. :icon_thumright:
 
By the looks and size I'm kind of leaning toward a cloak clasp maybe.
 
That is a cool find. Well Done.
 
Looks a little shiny to have been buried that long. But other than that I have no clue.
 
Does look pretty cool
 
Dug this guy Monday in a WV.a field. About 50 yards from this 2 real. I’m guessing a lion head snake buckle supplied to the south by blockade runners.
Any knowledge on here?


Boy that's a hard one ; a nice couple of finds for sure.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom