What's new

Possible farming tool?

diabolicalbeans

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2020
Messages
80
Reaction score
405
Golden Thread
0
Location
W. Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found this in the hills of western massachusetts at an old farm site. Any idea what it is?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20201024_163230.webp
    IMG_20201024_163230.webp
    1.8 MB · Views: 105
Hard to tell from just the one picture.
Please show us a few more views...
 
Upvote 0
Here's another angle.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20201024_163224.webp
    IMG_20201024_163224.webp
    1.6 MB · Views: 99
Upvote 0
Looks like it would be something from the logging industry.
 
Upvote 0
I think Bruce is on the right track.
 
Upvote 0
Kinda looks like a picaroon. But if you google “ identify strange tools “ you may find it there.
 
Upvote 0
I was thinking logging tools also, I found it within a few yards of a drawknife.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom