What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Possible hurricane lamp wall mount?

Blackfoot58

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2023
Messages
6,192
Reaction score
15,831
Golden Thread
0
Location
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Couldn’t resist swinging this afternoon. Found a few nails and the disc from a grease tube. I wonder if the larger item might be part of a swivel mount for a kerosene lamp. Any ideas? Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1909.webp
    IMG_1909.webp
    932.7 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_1910.webp
    IMG_1910.webp
    521.6 KB · Views: 85
Your other piece I believe is an old barbell clamp...
 
Upvote 0
Looks like an evener for a mule/horse drawn piece of farm equiptment plow, harrow etc.
Thanks Tony. I hadn’t considered that. This one has 5/8” diameter holes. I’m trying to find a picture of a similar one on-line now.
 
Upvote 0
I tried to mark it Solved, must have been too long time-wise. Thanks to all who responded. Tony in SC got it pretty quickly. It just took me a while to verify it. Sorry, and thanks again.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom