What's new

Possible old artifact

Cameron500

Tenderfoot
Joined
Mar 28, 2013
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can anyone help me with this? I bought it at an antique/flea market type shop for around $10. I'm not sure if its extremely old or made to look that way. Any ideas? Thank you in advance.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    141.9 KB · Views: 135
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    98.9 KB · Views: 114
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    163 KB · Views: 120
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    142.1 KB · Views: 113
Upvote 0
looks like a candle holder but doesnt look like any native piece i have seen before....
 
It seems too big to be a candle holder, looks like a small pitcher or something similar to me. Sorry about the sideways pictures.
 
the pieces i am familiar with, while beautiful, are very functional in design.
 
Wow! How unique looking! I was thinking pitcher of some type also or maybe a vase.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom