bookcliff Sr. Member Joined Jan 4, 2004 Messages 290 Reaction score 47 Golden Thread 0 Location Utah Detector(s) used Minelab sovereign Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 1, 2014 Thread Owner #21 Does anyone know where to sell platinum when found?
Red_desert Gold Member Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 7,498 Reaction score 4,365 Golden Thread 0 Location Midwest USA Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 1, 2014 #22 I've never tried to sell any platinum, but you might check out.... Recycle Platinum | RecyclePlatinum.com
I've never tried to sell any platinum, but you might check out.... Recycle Platinum | RecyclePlatinum.com
Red_desert Gold Member Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 7,498 Reaction score 4,365 Golden Thread 0 Location Midwest USA Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 6, 2014 #23 Doesn't look like I got your map posted yet. Gray line box (or solid filled circles, X) for platinum deposits, platinum in alluvial placers. Attachments Possible Platinum-bookcliff.webp 206.2 KB · Views: 116 Last edited: Jul 6, 2014
Doesn't look like I got your map posted yet. Gray line box (or solid filled circles, X) for platinum deposits, platinum in alluvial placers.