What's new

I don't believe it. But it worked. Dowsing

I don't know. Maybe the other metals and nonmetals it is found amongst, maybe they " " cushion it" quite well??

From the technical point, it has melting only of 1135 Celsius, which is only 50 degrees higher than what it takes to melt Copper .
BUT simultaneously it is quite hard = 6 on the Mohs scale.
From Abundance point of view, it is NOT common Neither way too Rare.
It is about 1.6 times only more common than Molybdenum.
I think it's the other way around: Because when not in Rocks( and it is found in all kinds of RARER rocks),
It is low Frequency maybe because you are measuring a sample of Uranium taken Outside of it's typical ( with other metals ) environment??

Here are the metals it is often found WITH:
Uranium is frequently found alongside various metals, including nickel, iron, zinc, lead, and copper in sulfide deposits. It can also be found in association with molybdenum and fluorite in breccia complexes. Additionally, uranium is known to occur with rare-earth elements, gold, and silver.
Here's a more detailed breakdown:
Sulfide Deposits:
Uranium often coexists with nickel, iron, zinc, lead, and copper ores in sulfide deposits.
Breccia Complexes:
In some geological formations, particularly iron-oxide breccia complexes, uranium is frequently found alongside molybdenum and fluorite.
Rare-Earth Elements:
Uranium can be associated with rare-earth elements in certain geological settings.
Gold and Silver:
Uranium has also been identified alongside gold and silver.
Other Minerals:
Uranium is also found in various minerals, such as uraninite, autunite, tyuyamunite, and coffinite.
 
I’d like to see the dog in action at my place.
this weekend, he will be spending the whole weekend in the woods.
Not just a few hours.
So, the excitement should wear off.

I'm taking him to a spot where all me research shows there should be gold deposits.

Cardi will get his chance too.
 
I’d like to see the dog in action at my place.
here is a video of Chance in action.
I just made it.

Chance is still young and has a lot of excitement in him.


After the search and his treats he took a little rest.
1748016334740.webp


Cardi will be out there soon, tearing up the woods.
 
I think it's the other way around: Because when not in Rocks( and it is found in all kinds of RARER rocks),
It is low Frequency maybe because you are measuring a sample of Uranium taken Outside of it's typical ( with other metals ) environment??

Here are the metals it is often found WITH:
Uranium is frequently found alongside various metals, including nickel, iron, zinc, lead, and copper in sulfide deposits. It can also be found in association with molybdenum and fluorite in breccia complexes. Additionally, uranium is known to occur with rare-earth elements, gold, and silver.
Here's a more detailed breakdown:
Sulfide Deposits:
Uranium often coexists with nickel, iron, zinc, lead, and copper ores in sulfide deposits.
Breccia Complexes:
In some geological formations, particularly iron-oxide breccia complexes, uranium is frequently found alongside molybdenum and fluorite.
Rare-Earth Elements:
Uranium can be associated with rare-earth elements in certain geological settings.
Gold and Silver:
Uranium has also been identified alongside gold and silver.
Other Minerals:
Uranium is also found in various minerals, such as uraninite, autunite, tyuyamunite, and coffinite.
Mr. Parrie,
I didn't forget about you.
Laura was having some issues last weekend, so I didn't want to bother her.
She should be able to accomplish the test this weekend.
My apologies for the delay
 
Mr. Parrie,
I didn't forget about you.
Laura was having some issues last weekend, so I didn't want to bother her.
She should be able to accomplish the test this weekend.
My apologies for the delay
Thank you. Don't worry, sometimes Delays are a good thing.
I hope she feels better soon!
 
Thank you. Don't worry, sometimes Delays are a good thing.
I hope she feels better soon!
Mr. Prairie,

Conditions,
Iron Spike and Gold in left hand.
Gold Chain in right hand
Test 1. West to East
Test 2 East to west
Test 3 North to South
Test 4. Back and forth East-West-East, etc.
Frequency generator at 13500 Hz
Weather condition clear
Time of day, 5 am

Laura got no reaction in any of the test.

I truly believe, at least with Laura, time of day and weather conditions play a role.
I noticed the reactions, when she gets them, it is raining outside or almost ready to rain.
And it's always afternoons.
 
Mr. Prairie,

Conditions,
Iron Spike and Gold in left hand.
Gold Chain in right hand
Test 1. West to East
Test 2 East to west
Test 3 North to South
Test 4. Back and forth East-West-East, etc.
Frequency generator at 13500 Hz
Weather condition clear
Time of day, 5 am

Laura got no reaction in any of the test.

I truly believe, at least with Laura, time of day and weather conditions play a role.
I noticed the reactions, when she gets them, it is raining outside or almost ready to rain.
And it's always afternoons.
Well, for sure in moist weather, we become more attuned. I noticed that in me too.
But it must me that in many sections of this forest preserve there are quite many Iron and other metallic objects..... so the Predominant Iron objects just Equalize the emanations underneath them, in my opinion
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom