What's new

I don't believe it. But it worked. Dowsing

achanceforgold

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2025
Messages
575
Reaction score
1,164
Golden Thread
0
Location
Georgia, Florida, Carolinas, the World
Detector(s) used
XP, Lab, Pitbull
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm a trust but verify type person.
I know there are many things I don't understand in this world.
Dowsing is one of them.

Based on some conversations with a couple of TN posters.
I wanted to see how possible and feasible Dowsing is.
I know it is an ancient craft, that some claim the ability to do.

I myself don't think I can dowse. I think my brain is not sensitive enough to the signal's dowsers receive.
But my wife on the other hand is a very sensitive person. Both physically and mentally. She has to cut the tags off her clothing because she feels them.

Anyways.
I tried an experiment.
I gave her a map and had her hold some gold in one hand and a gold necklace in the other hand.
Then I did a secret dowsing thing I promised not to discuss.

1746988647504.webp


She claims she is not doing this. She was amazed also.
the chain started spinning in an area.


we continued zooming in on the area of the map she was receiving the spinning.
each time the spinning moved to a corresponding area on the map
1746989362186.webp


My eyes about popped out of my head because I know that in this particular area was a former gold mining area.
This is according to U.S. Geological Society. A mine named the Edmond Prospect was there in the late 1800's
My wife had no idea of the location. And has difficulty even reading a map.

The blue dot shows the approximate location of the old mine not the exact location.

1746989733122.webp


Guess what I am going to check out next weekend!
If me and Chance find something.
It will be proof positive in my mind.

I'm still in awe.
She was more skeptical than me. But I figured if anyone could do it. She could with her sensitivity level.
 
I thought you were going to share a bunch of photos of a pipe in a trench that you found dowsing.
I was going to say “of course it works”.

But now you have delved into an entirely different topic that I’m unfamiliar with and skeptical of.
 
I thought you were going to share a bunch of photos of a pipe in a trench that you found dowsing.
I was going to say “of course it works”.

But now you have delved into an entirely different topic that I’m unfamiliar with and skeptical of.
I am skeptical also.
The proof will be in the exploration of the area.
I'm keeping an open mind.

I had planned on investigating the nature preserve this week. But we got rained out.
So, bored, I had my wife try the experiment. Thinking she would be somewhere in the nature preserve.
She ended up outside the preserve. on the opposite side of the river.
She pinpointed an area of a known mine.
 
One of the TN posters posted this video.


My wife said no way it was possible.
But now she is thinking different

This guy's Frequencies need to be checked, I've found many wrong ones. He used Master keys without knowing what they were.
Just signal with motor Oil, no need to be specific, I don't think..
As for Gas, I use pure Oxygen for a signal for that Gas..
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20250511_171922516.webp
    IMG_20250511_171922516.webp
    708.3 KB · Views: 141
Well if it gets you out searching, then it’s a good thing. That alone may steer you to interesting and possibly valuable finds.
Well if we do find something.
That won't be 100% proof yet.

This is a gold line, a known fault area, that stretches from halfway through South Carolina to middle Georgia.
So Gold along the line is very possible. Then the added fact the area had a known gold mine at one time increases the odds.
Many mines where abandon early, low production, price of gold dropped, the civil war and bigger strikes out west.

It was just very interesting she zoned in on a known gold mine area. Without any knowledge of the area.

Best case, I got the dog as a rescue dog. $135 dollars, shots, vet certificate, neutered, a leash, a collar, and a toy.
So, if he can find a gram or two in the area, I'll get my money back.

The wife on the other hand, I'll need to find the mother lode to get pay back for all the money I spent on her.
That probably won't happen.

But me and the dog will have fun.
 
One time a girl tried using her necklace to dowse a lost money purse at home. It started to swing toward a closet she already checked. Sure enough there it was hiding in a pocket.
 
this is what I call the gold line.
No Gold found below this line, historically.
The squares and circles are historical mines.

1747032303887.webp


The Blue area I have unlimited access.
The dowsed area I have some limits.

So, I'm equating this to looking for an egg in an easter egg basket.
Odds are good. Two mines in the area.

Next challenge will be to get a town map, bury something and see if she can dowse it on the map.
She might have the skill, I don't know.

If so, Woo-hoo!
If not, it's a fun experiment.
 
Last edited:
this is what I call the gold line.
No Gold found below this line, historically.
The squares and circles are historical mines.

View attachment 2207453

The Blue area I have unlimited access.
The dowsed are I have some limits.

So, I'm equating this to looking for an egg in an easter egg basket.
Odds are good. Two mines in the area.

Next challenge will be to get a town map, bury something and see if she can dowse it on the map.
She might have the skill, I don't know.

If so, Woo-hoo!
If not, it's a fun experiment.
I've chased many Gold signals, and not all ore is exposed.
The rods will narrow the spot down, if your within reach.
Your chasing either a Gold signal, or a Mimic frequency, both are valuable..
 
I've chased many Gold signals, and not all ore is exposed.
The rods will narrow the spot down, if your within reach.
Your chasing either a Gold signal, or a Mimic frequency, both are valuable..
Now that you have a line, you have the content.
I use a 18 mile away target line from my house.
It has Silver, Nickel, mainly.
Signal into the line, to see if it's only ore, or not. Signal with Telluride, Sulfur, Iron, Silver.
Try to determine if it's ore or a Cache .
 
this is what I call the gold line.
No Gold found below this line, historically.
The squares and circles are historical mines.

View attachment 2207453

The Blue area I have unlimited access.
The dowsed are I have some limits.

So, I'm equating this to looking for an egg in an easter egg basket.
Odds are good. Two mines in the area.

Next challenge will be to get a town map, bury something and see if she can dowse it on the map.
She might have the skill, I don't know.

If so, Woo-hoo!
If not, it's a fun experiment.
My brother has a cabin just NW of you in Rabun Co GA. He’s just east of several gold mines. I’ve tried to get him to look for gold in the creeks around him but he’s not too interested. I’m sure there is still gold for someone willing to the extra work required to find some.
 
My brother has a cabin just NW of you in Rabun Co GA. He’s just east of several gold mines. I’ve tried to get him to look for gold in the creeks around him but he’s not too interested. I’m sure there is still gold for someone willing to the extra work required to find some.
yes, he is right in the old gold belt of northwest Georgia.
Most people don't realize the first Gold mine was in North Carolina, just outside Charlotte.
A kid found a 17 pound nugget in the creek behind his house when skipping Sunday School.

There is still a lot of hobby mining and prospecting here in the east.
Most of the mines died out, bigger prospects out west, then the civil war took out a lot.
We had a lot of surface mines, two to three feet deep, and placer mining over here.
I'll drive by places I know were old surface mines and it will be in the middle of a housing community.
I guarantee you those old prospectors didn't get it all.
1747053105081.webp


You should take your metal detector over to his cabin.
 
I've been dredging in Geogia several times and got fine gold (no nuggets) and had a great time doing so ! about the post from achanceforgold and using frequence's for finding gold ,oil , etc. I have read and researched using frequencies for finding things in the past and found out that EVERY THING ON EARTH HAS A UNIQUE FREQUENCY that it will respond to and that mineral ,paper, wood ,ETC. will respond to. to do this you need a variable frequency device and using brass rods bent at 90 degrees . connect the variable frequency device (positive / negative ) Positive to the item inquiring about and the NEG. to a ground rod .as this freq. is applied to this you have your brass rods over the material and as you increase the freq. slowly you wait until you see the rods cross . at that point you write down that freq. and do this on as many minerals / items you may be looking for! Now go to a area that you want to search for (what ever !) and walk around with the rods out in front of you lose in your hands. and when the rods cross your over the item your looking for that is between your feet ! now turn 90 degrees and slowly move off that spot counting the distance until the rods start to UNCROSS and that is the approximate depth of your target! Now you can do this in several locations using a compass to determine a line on a map or on a chart U.S.G.S. 1/4 scale and do this in several different locations to get a X marks the spot when these lines that you just determined cross ! We did this in Southern New Mexico and we got some fine gold when we were there about 20 years ago BUT as the old story goes we had to get back to work to make a living! So much for me getting rich ! :occasion14: It worked for me and my partner ! We had fun doing this.
 
Now that you have a line, you have the content.
I use a 18 mile away target line from my house.
It has Silver, Nickel, mainly.
Signal into the line, to see if it's only ore, or not. Signal with Telluride, Sulfur, Iron, Silver.
Try to determine if it's ore or a Cache .
I am doing dowsing but a " different " kind.
Mainly within only 15 to 20 meters radius in a place I have already assumed there might be an intentionally immersed container by observing whats above ground such as old domestic or small scale Industrial pieces of alloys or even fragnents of old bricks, to try to confirm or eliminate possibility it's a container ( with noble contents ).
I am looking mainly ( in the latter stage of my say 1 hour examination ) for a Spot whose noble versus gray- metal signals are unique and do not confirm to any combination of signals detected in that 20 meters radius area ( of another spot where signals take predominance)

My question is: Is signal with mainly Telluride and Silver almost always an ore source?

Thank you
 
I am doing dowsing but a " different " kind.
Mainly within only 15 to 20 meters radius in a place I have already assumed there might be an intentionally immersed container by observing whats above ground such as old domestic or small scale Industrial pieces of alloys or even fragnents of old bricks, to try to confirm or eliminate possibility it's a container ( with noble contents ).
I am looking mainly ( in the latter stage of my say 1 hour examination ) for a Spot whose noble versus gray- metal signals are unique and do not confirm to any combination of signals detected in that 20 meters radius area ( of another spot where signals take predominance)

My question is: Is signal with mainly Telluride and Silver almost always an ore source?

Thank you
Not all Gold or Silver ore has Telluride.
Just Dowse the noble contents..
 
Not all Gold or Silver ore has Telluride.
Just Dowse the noble contents..
I'm not sure what your asking.. Your within 20 meters.. Is it a Meteorite?
 
I've been dredging in Geogia several times and got fine gold (no nuggets) and had a great time doing so ! about the post from achanceforgold and using frequence's for finding gold ,oil , etc. I have read and researched using frequencies for finding things in the past and found out that EVERY THING ON EARTH HAS A UNIQUE FREQUENCY that it will respond to and that mineral ,paper, wood ,ETC. will respond to. to do this you need a variable frequency device and using brass rods bent at 90 degrees . connect the variable frequency device (positive / negative ) Positive to the item inquiring about and the NEG. to a ground rod .as this freq. is applied to this you have your brass rods over the material and as you increase the freq. slowly you wait until you see the rods cross . at that point you write down that freq. and do this on as many minerals / items you may be looking for! Now go to a area that you want to search for (what ever !) and walk around with the rods out in front of you lose in your hands. and when the rods cross your over the item your looking for that is between your feet ! now turn 90 degrees and slowly move off that spot counting the distance until the rods start to UNCROSS and that is the approximate depth of your target! Now you can do this in several locations using a compass to determine a line on a map or on a chart U.S.G.S. 1/4 scale and do this in several different locations to get a X marks the spot when these lines that you just determined cross ! We did this in Southern New Mexico and we got some fine gold when we were there about 20 years ago BUT as the old story goes we had to get back to work to make a living! So much for me getting rich ! :occasion14: It worked for me and my partner ! We had fun doing this.
We did something similar with a frequency generator in the house sending out a certain frequency into the air.

To be honest, I went to Penn State for Engineering Physics.
I didn't complete my degree but got into Electricity and Electronics.
I run around doing automation, controls and robotics.
So, everything about dowsing doesn't make sense based on what I've learned at university about physics and been told over the years.

That said, I know Nikola Tesla, the father of Alternating Currents and a genius by anyone's standards was highly interested in dowsing because of its use of frequencies.

Besides Tesla, Albert Einstein said, "I know very well that many scientists consider dowsing as they do astrology, as a type of ancient superstition. According to my conviction this is, however, unjustified. The dowsing rod is a simple instrument which shows the reaction of the human nervous system to certain factors which are unknown to us at this time."

So, my little pee brain is still trying to grasp this force with its unique frequencies for different materials.
I know every living thing creates an aura and should generate a unique frequency.
But now my mind is trying to grasp inanimate objects are generating these frequencies also.

It's like being a kid and finding out Santa Clause isn't real. (Sorry if anyone still believes, yes, he's real, I was just joking)
So, my brain is still rewiring and I'm still a little bit in awe.

I'm definitely going to continue testing this. Try to find its limits, if there are any.
Learn more technics for you and some of the other guys/gals here on TN.
 
yes, he is right in the old gold belt of northwest Georgia.
Most people don't realize the first Gold mine was in North Carolina, just outside Charlotte.
A kid found a 17 pound nugget in the creek behind his house when skipping Sunday School.

There is still a lot of hobby mining and prospecting here in the east.
Most of the mines died out, bigger prospects out west, then the civil war took out a lot.
We had a lot of surface mines, two to three feet deep, and placer mining over here.
I'll drive by places I know were old surface mines and it will be in the middle of a housing community.
I guarantee you those old prospectors didn't get it all.
View attachment 2207483

You should take your metal detector over to his cabin.
Any surface mines not developed on? Snap a picture if so and send it in my messages. I’d like to see how they left the ground after it was stripped.
 
I'm not sure what your asking.. Your within 20 meters.. Is it a Meteorite?
It does make sense , I used to always start with the Gold or Cu witness, but because of how my mind has been recording the evolving stages ( like 8 or 9 ) of my pendulum method, several months ago I started first applying the Tungsten ( or Aluminium or Bismuth ) witness to see Where there is a suppressed Tungsten signal. It would be ( assumedly) outside the container's walls because it has the highest melting temperature and it would produce say a Swing of let's just call it 30 mm. Tungsten didn't enter the Coins contents as an Integral Part, therefore it would sway its emanation THROUGH the tightly sealed ( maybe even double ) container is a More "difficult " way, while ( assuming there is Gold Inside ) the Au Signal would be right about 55 mm to 65 mm.
The general area Gold signal would typically ( for most Chicagoland ) be about 70 to 75 mm.

So in both cases I am attracted to a Spot that would yield a Suppressed Signal for both Au ( and Silver usually ) and Tungsten ( or for example Bismuth too, as well as for Zinc - unless it's a metallic container- generally speaking)
BUT for Tungsten the Pendulum swing will be MUCH shorter than for Gold AT THAT SPOT.

I have to go to 1 appointment
But if you have time You can read my exceptionally LONG Pendulum post under someone else's post about " $ 1000 buried around the Cheyenne Prairie" or something similar the Name of the post was. Just like 5 or 7 days ago....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom