D drizzlermibs Bronze Member Joined Nov 15, 2015 Messages 1,138 Reaction score 165 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 13, 2016 Thread Owner #1 I was putting stuff away and can't seem to find the ID for this one...but I do think I sent it. To me it almost looks like a verrry messed up pelt. Attachments IMG_7043.webp 275.4 KB · Views: 75 IMG_7044.webp 707.1 KB · Views: 76 IMG_7045.webp 228.4 KB · Views: 73 IMG_7046.webp 238.2 KB · Views: 80 IMG_7047.webp 644.4 KB · Views: 73 IMG_7048.webp 233.4 KB · Views: 71
I was putting stuff away and can't seem to find the ID for this one...but I do think I sent it. To me it almost looks like a verrry messed up pelt.
cheese Silver Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 3,337 Reaction score 1,105 Golden Thread 0 Location South Georgia Mar 13, 2016 #2 I see why pelt crossed your mind but it's not. I think it's heaton or alley.