What's new

possible site in south seattle area

dorkyduke

Tenderfoot
Joined
Feb 8, 2007
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I know a place where a relatively old home has just been razed on the old des moines road by sea tac airport. unfortunately i don't have a md. don't think there's a huge horde there but might be a good place to find some older coins. let me know if you're interested in its whereabouts
 
I've seen a few houses in that area that are being purchased by the airport and left empty because of the construction of the 3rd runway. Is that the case with this house? If so, it would be illegal to enter the property.
 
no, it's on the other side of the airport. i think they plan on eventually connecting 509 with I-5 through there. nothing to do with the third runway
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom