What's new

Possibly gold or ??

  • Thread starter Thread starter umrgolf
  • Start date Start date
U

umrgolf

Guest
Look, I find plenty of melted trash, this is not a melted piece of trash. It hits between a nickel and pulltab and has a gold tint. It is also very heavy for its small size. Take a look and see if I'm crazy :laughing7:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0038.webp
    IMG_0038.webp
    14.1 KB · Views: 373
  • IMG_0039.webp
    IMG_0039.webp
    16.5 KB · Views: 364
Iron Spiders said:
Look, I find plenty of melted trash, this is not a melted piece of trash. It hits between a nickel and pulltab and has a gold tint. It is also very heavy for its small size. Take a look and see if I'm crazy :laughing7:
IS, you need to have it tested if it's (real) Go get some more, good luck :icon_thumright:
Broken Knee
 
Upvote 0
Broken knee said:
Iron Spiders said:
Look, I find plenty of melted trash, this is not a melted piece of trash. It hits between a nickel and pulltab and has a gold tint. It is also very heavy for its small size. Take a look and see if I'm crazy :laughing7:
IS, you need to have it tested if it's (real) Go get some more, good luck :icon_thumright:
Broken Knee

Ya, another friend looked at it and said it looks legit so I'll have it tested, and I know it's not worth a whole lot even if it is real, just bizarre where i found it out in the middle of one of the colonial fields I hunt ??? There is a lil modern trash out there but nothing old or new that remotely resembled this small rock.
 
Upvote 0
If it looked that when you found it and not green, it could be gold. Tony
 
Upvote 0
Tony in SC said:
If it looked that when you found it and not green, it could be gold. Tony

Ya, I didn't do anything to it after I found it other than throw it into the cupholder in my car :laughing7: just found it in there today had forgotten about it for months ;D
 
Upvote 0
Kieth-Tx said:
Maybe a gold tooth?

That's what I was thinking too. Modern dental crowns are generally 14k gold. This doesn't look like a crown, but maybe an older filling, and it might test higher than 14k. Breezie
 
Upvote 0
Test the piece :icon_thumright: Can't wait for you to find the rest of those nugget teeth.
 

Attachments

  • smiley.gif
    smiley.gif
    991 bytes · Views: 255
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom