Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Silver Searcher I just looked at the post from three years ago on my Roman coin and your the one that ID ed it . Good stuff. I found a Celtic coin on line that was just like the one that I found and I saved all the information on my wife's computer which is in the states with her.The only thing I remember is it is from 70 BC and the tribe was a large one mainly through France and the part of Germany that I was in.The coin cleaned up pretty good but the silver wash started to lighten up so I quit while I was ahead and put it in a coin container.

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
birdman said:
Hey Silver Searcher I just looked at the post from three years ago on my Roman coin and your the one that ID ed it . Good stuff. I found a Celtic coin on line that was just like the one that I found and I saved all the information on my wife's computer which is in the states with her.The only thing I remember is it is from 70 BC and the tribe was a large one mainly through France and the part of Germany that I was in.The coin cleaned up pretty good but the silver wash started to lighten up so I quit while I was ahead and put it in a coin container.

Wow, history has been made, Silver Searcher is good for something! ;D

OP
OP
Silver Searcher

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
birdman said:
Great :thumbsup:

This is the only Celtic Silver I found.....Uniscribed Silver unit of the Corielauvi, South Ferriby Type, same tribe as the Gold coin I started the thread with :thumbsup:

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 429
OP
OP
Silver Searcher

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Iron Patch said:
birdman said:

Wow, history has been made, Silver Searcher is good for something! ;D
Lucky guess :D :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread