What's new

Posting in "Non - Treasure Related Stuff For Sale /Wanted" Forum??

huntsman53

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2013
Messages
6,986
Reaction score
6,774
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Can a non-Charter Member make a post for a Wanted Item in the "Non - Treasure Related Stuff For Sale /Wanted" Forum? I really need something for a metal detector of mine and cannot locate it anywhere else and thought that maybe a Charter Member that sells here on TNnet might have it. I don't want to violate the rules but believe that this could benefit a Charter Member and don't see how it would violate the rules since I am not selling anything!

Thanks!


Frank
 
No problem...post it!
 
I tried to post a new Thread for the item wanted but it seems that there is no "Post a New Thread" link available, at least to me. Can you tell me waht the problem is?


Frank
 
Last edited:
Any can post a "wanted to buy" ad, only Charter Members can sell items requested....






American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......
 
I tried to post a new Thread for the item wanted but it seems that there is no "Post a New Thread" link available, at least to me. Can you tell me waht the problem is?


Frank

can you post under treasure-related-stuff-wanted ?

Treasure Related Stuff Wanted

if not.... Ask in General Discussion.

then send me an PM and let me know.
and I'll try and move it in for you.

or is ther a particular reason you want it in
[h=2]"Non - Treasure Related Stuff For Sale /Wanted" Forum??[/h]
I could try & move it there but if it is for your detector it is Treasure Related
 
Last edited:
can you post under treasure-related-stuff-wanted ?

Treasure Related Stuff Wanted

if not.... Ask in General Discussion.

then send me an PM and let me know.
and I'll try and move it in for you.

or is ther a particular reason you want it in
[h=2]"Non - Treasure Related Stuff For Sale /Wanted" Forum??[/h]
I could try & move it there but if it is for your detector it is Treasure Related

I did not know that I could post a "Want to Buy" Ad in the other Classified forums and just thought that this (Non - Treasure Related Stuff For Sale /Wanted Forum) was the only place such an Ad would be allowed. The Ad is just for the upper rod/shaft for a White's 6000 Di Series 2 MD. In any case, there is no link showing to post a new Thread in the "Non - Treasure Related Stuff For Sale /Wanted" Forum! Shouldn't there be one?

Thanks!


Frank
 
Any can post a "wanted to buy" ad, only Charter Members can sell items requested....




American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Thanks for the information!


Frank
 
Dang! I went to the "Treasure Related Stuff For Sale" Forum and even there, there is no link to post a new Thread. What is up? I have not made any changes to my settings, so it must be a problem elsewhere!


Frank
 
The heading for that section is Charter Member Classifieds. I'm not a charter member either and I also do not have a button to make a new post. I suspect this is just how it is for everyone who is not a paying member.
 
Any can post a "wanted to buy" ad, only Charter Members can sell items requested....





American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......
Treasure Hunter if that's the case then something is broken. There is no button for us non members to start a new thread under ANY classified categories.
 
Treasure Hunter if that's the case then something is broken. There is no button for us non members to start a new thread under ANY classified categories.

your best bet then is to post your wanted ads in General Discussion.

as I said, If you let know after via PM, I will be happy to move them in the Classifieds,
Or you can just take your chances there & if it gets reported, I will move it in then :tongue3:

this way it will still be impossible for non charter members to Sell in the classifieds,
and be deleted as Spam when they try elsewhere
 
Last edited:
I did not know that I could post a "Want to Buy" Ad in the other Classified forums and just thought that this (Non - Treasure Related Stuff For Sale /Wanted Forum) was the only place such an Ad would be allowed. The Ad is just for the upper rod/shaft for a White's 6000 Di Series 2 MD. In any case, there is no link showing to post a new Thread in the "Non - Treasure Related Stuff For Sale /Wanted" Forum! Shouldn't there be one?

Thanks!


Frank

Probably not, because non charter members would be able to post For sale ads in the "Non - Treasure Related Stuff For Sale /Wanted" Forum! also.

I will make a Request to open Treasure Related Stuff Wanted to all,
But no idea when or If it will happen
 
Last edited:
jeff of pa,

While I did not see a link earlier for posting in the "Treasure Related Stuff Wanted" Forum, I just went there and the link was there! Thanks for the help! I was able to make the post of a new Thread for the parts I need.


Frank
 
Please remember only CM can sell, any non cm posts will be deleted....






American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom