Posting Links To Non-Supporting Vendors Is Not Allowed

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please remember you cannot post links to non-supporting vendors, if a member needs something and you know where a member can find it and it isn't available from one of our supporting vendors you can send them a PM advising them in private, that doesn't violate our rules, posting links to non-supporting vendors on our forums does violate our rules..

Thank you for understanding...

CreakyDigger

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2019
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
White's Spectra v3; Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please remember you cannot post links to non-supporting vendors, if a member needs something and you know where a member can find it and it isn't available from one of our supporting vendors you can send them a PM advising them in private, that doesn't violate our rules, posting links to non-supporting vendors on our forums does violate our rules..

Thank you for understanding...
Someone was looking for a book the other day and I posted the ISBN and Amazon link....does it include things like that? It probably does; I never thought about it before.

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Someone was looking for a book the other day and I posted the ISBN and Amazon link....does it include things like that? It probably does; I never thought about it before.
If it is something that is not sold by a supporting vendor here and link is not to a company specializing in a treasure-related business such as detecting, mining, prospecting, etc it should be fine.

For example, can't post links to detectors on amazon because supporting vendors here sell detectors. Posting a link for a classic western novel or reference book on Civil War found on Amazon would be okay.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread