What's new

Posting My Silver for Sale (help)

ScoobaSteve

Full Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2008
Messages
160
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTX500
I'm looking for someone to take some bulk silver off of my hands. Eagle's, Morgan's, Liberty's, Walker's, Franklin's , Halves (90% & 40%), Quarters, Dimes: Barbers, Mercs, Rosies. I did find a couple of places on Treasure.net to post what I'm selling but not sure which forum to post. Any help or suggestions? You can PM me.
Or email me: SevenStringESP@aol.com

Thanks
 
Upvote 0
Steve,

Tomorrow, when I find another box of 2009 dimes, I'll trade it for some silver with you.
 
Sure, but you have to find me that box first!!!! You also have other items that I wouldn't mind trading silver for. BTW I received 200 replies, PM's, and e-mails, to this topic. Almost makes me think twice about getting rid of my stash.
 
200 :o Wow. So did you sell out? Honestly I would be scared to death to be PM free in the next 0-10 years.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom