What's new

posting pics

mensite

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
53
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Any one know how to put pics on Tnet from a blackberry phone
 
Do you have a pc or mac or are you browsing Tnet from your phone?


hammered
 
The first problem you might be having is the size of the file you are trying to upload. My phone will normally take pictures of about 1.2 mb, you need to reduce the size to about 800 pixels wide (I can't remember the file size required, about 250 k per photo from memory). If you can download an app for the blackberry to edit your photo's you will have a chance, otherwise, pm me and I will let you have one of my email addresses so you can send me the pics and I will resize them for you :icon_thumleft:.


hammered
 
When I post on tnet I don't see anything that says click here to up load picture
 
Under the "Message" window you should see "Add Images", click on browse and then navigate to the file on your phone where the photos are, click on the photo you want to post, and if there is more than one photo you want to post, click on "more attachments". I hope this helps, i don't remember the blackberry, but I can do this from my Nokia.


hammered
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom