Posting recommendations...for videos

Southern_Digger

May 21, 2012
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer and Excalibur; Tesoro Tejon; Fisher 1265-X; Garrett Master Hunter; White's Coinmaster; In closet: Bounty Hunter and Relco
Primary Interest:
Other
I generally look at the Tnet BB on a computer where I am not allowed to open or look at videos. When I get home I try to find the posts with the videos, however, they tend to get misplaced in the shuffle. My recommendations are, for those posts that include videos, please, when creating caption title, end it with "-Video." Regrettably, I have missed seeing some of them because I generally have limited time on the BB and generally, not enough time to re-read all the posts a second time just to find and watch the videos. Just a suggestion...

Last edited:
Upvote 1

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I think this is a great idea. I love watching the videos and putting faces with names.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
YOu can also subscribe to the thread, then after looking at it at home unsubscribe from it if you dont want to follow it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions