Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well i for one would like to see them

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you post to the video section of the forum and don't become a 'drive-by' poster like another 'member' here, you should be okay.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can post your videos, if it is beach hunting you can post them under metal detecting or Beach and shallow water.

If you post videos post them they must play here and you dont have to leave site to view and advertising non supporting vendors in video is not allowed.

I personally dont watch videos of metal detecting, I would much rather see pictures and a story.

Last edited:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I personally don't watch videos of metal detecting, I would much rather see pictures and a story.

Same here. I enjoy good artwork but I don't need to watch the paint dry.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I like the others enjoy photos of the recovered artifacts. :icon_thumleft:

SeabeeRon

Bronze Member
Aug 5, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA.
Detector(s) used
ML Sov GT; Whites MXT & Surf PI Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can post your videos, if it is beach hunting you can post them under metal detecting or Beach and shallow water.

If you post videos post them they must play here and you dont have to leave site to view and advertising non supporting vendors in video is not allowed.

I personally dont watch videos of metal detecting, I would much rather see pictures and a story.

Same here. I enjoy good artwork but I don't need to watch the paint dry.

What they said!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread