AndieM
Tenderfoot
- Joined
- Jan 26, 2020
- Messages
- 5
- Reaction score
- 8
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Hello,
I found this artifact when we were building our house in NE Kansas. I first posted it on What Is It and the crew at first thought it was just a rock but then decided it might actually have been a North American Indian tool of some sort. It's about 4" tall and 2 5/8" wide.



What do you think?
Thank you,
Andie Moll
I found this artifact when we were building our house in NE Kansas. I first posted it on What Is It and the crew at first thought it was just a rock but then decided it might actually have been a North American Indian tool of some sort. It's about 4" tall and 2 5/8" wide.



What do you think?
Thank you,
Andie Moll
Upvote
0







