Mr.Waffles Full Member Joined Mar 27, 2015 Messages 127 Reaction score 193 Golden Thread 0 Location South West Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Mar 20, 2017 #1 The title pretty much says it all. Attachments 1489990135766.webp 214.7 KB · Views: 168 Upvote 0
NCPeaches Silver Member Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 2,882 Reaction score 3,005 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Piedmont North Carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 20, 2017 #2 Pretty much my favorite type of find, love the pottery!
ivan salis Platinum Member Joined Feb 5, 2007 Messages 16,836 Reaction score 3,816 Golden Thread 0 Location callahan,fl Detector(s) used delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too Mar 20, 2017 #3 indain clay pottery
NCPeaches Silver Member Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 2,882 Reaction score 3,005 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Piedmont North Carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 20, 2017 #4 ivan salis said: indain clay pottery Click to expand... Right ivan salis. Do you find it too? The pottery has it's own unique stories to tell.
ivan salis said: indain clay pottery Click to expand... Right ivan salis. Do you find it too? The pottery has it's own unique stories to tell.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 20, 2017 #5 Finding all of that pottery you should be looking at every flint chip cause they might be your points. I have found at least 5 tiny points that are .5 of an inch or less
Finding all of that pottery you should be looking at every flint chip cause they might be your points. I have found at least 5 tiny points that are .5 of an inch or less
J Jon Stewart Bronze Member Joined Jan 11, 2011 Messages 1,039 Reaction score 947 Golden Thread 0 Mar 20, 2017 #6 Wife and I just got back from the S.W. I brought back 30#'s of the stuff. Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,627 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 20, 2017 #7 Like seeing it. I have some boxes that may have whole pots in them if I ever get ambitious with the glue. Nice haul.
Like seeing it. I have some boxes that may have whole pots in them if I ever get ambitious with the glue. Nice haul.
Mr.Waffles Full Member Joined Mar 27, 2015 Messages 127 Reaction score 193 Golden Thread 0 Location South West Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Mar 20, 2017 Thread Owner #8 I know some people have reassembled pots before from broken shards but personally I hate puzzles. Lol!!! I wish I could have the patience for that.
I know some people have reassembled pots before from broken shards but personally I hate puzzles. Lol!!! I wish I could have the patience for that.