What's new

Pottery piece

Bigdob

Full Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2016
Messages
147
Reaction score
185
Golden Thread
0
Location
IL
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’ve had this piece for years and just courious if anyone has any thoughts on it.
It’s about 6” tall and 9” around , the close up shows where a piece is broken off and the material it’s made of.
I’m thinking early Native American but not Southwestern.
But not sure
BT FE2A0F0A-CD04-4E89-81DD-026843EBA1E5.webp8046EE8A-3190-4B4A-A691-AF22ECEDFBD2.webp
 
Upvote 0
It is interesting! Where did you get it? It does look like the right materials but I am thinking Mexican or South American
 
This was a flea market item 30 yrs ago, the guy had it and knew nothing about the piece, I got it for $15 bucks
Looks nice in my museum with other artifacts��
 
Can’t help with the pottery but looks like you have some nice pieces in the background... are those axe heads on the shelf ?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom