What's new

POULSBO - Anyone want to go hunting for stuff?

diverwannabe

Full Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2006
Messages
130
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
Poulsbo, WA
If anyone is interested in doing any metal detecting, fossil / rock hunting, or going to garage sales and you are in the Poulsbo area let me know! I use to live in S.C. and did ALOT of digging for Megladon teeth. I am itching to find out what is around in this area!
 
I had a friend I worked with in Bremerton that lived in Poulsbo back in the early 70's.We did a lot of deer hunting.Pretty area,covered in blackberries and little black bears all over.Probably overgrown with people now.
 
Diver, I live in Port Orchard, I dont get out much anymore just because this State can be Frustrating and it seems all I dig is Clad keep me posted, Im Sure we could hit some woods areas out there
 
Hey Diver, I sent you a couple of PMs about your low serial 1 dollar notes. Not sure if you got them or not.

I'd like to discuss making you an offer on them if you're interested. I'm at the Pentagon in Washington DC. Give me a call on my cell phone 813-728-4763.

Thanks,
Jason B
 
Hi fellow hunter,

I live in Poulsbo near down town and have been Metal detecting for over 20+ years. I've found allot of thing over the years, Coins, Jewelry, Gold and misc.. I have two detectors a Whites and a bounty hunter, I'm working on getting A third detector, a Tesoro Lobo Super Traq. Well if your still interested in a Prospecting & hunting friend give me a call C # 360-620-3318 or email me @ onlyaujuan@yahoo.com.

John G. ( Degoldn1)
 
warsawdaddy said:
I had a friend I worked with in Bremerton that lived in Poulsbo back in the early 70's.We did a lot of deer hunting.Pretty area,covered in blackberries and little black bears all over.Probably overgrown with people now.

Definately overgrown with people and obviously the "little black bears" have grown too!!! :laughing7:

This is a strange FIRST post I know but I couldn't resist. (Hunter is Dennis Durbin, a local with his 570 pound black bear shot near Silverdale)
 

Attachments

  • Silverdale Black Bear Harvest.webp
    Silverdale Black Bear Harvest.webp
    96.5 KB · Views: 1,525
I love Poulsbo! 'specially Sluys. wish I could go hunting with y'all, but I live in MO now. I really miss geoducs
even the alleys are awesome in Poulsbo
 

Attachments

  • phone booth e.webp
    phone booth e.webp
    34.2 KB · Views: 361
  • poulsbo 1 e.webp
    poulsbo 1 e.webp
    19.8 KB · Views: 321
  • poulsbo 2 e.webp
    poulsbo 2 e.webp
    15.4 KB · Views: 244

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom