What's new

Relic hunting road trip advice.

Detectorist143

Full Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2017
Messages
211
Reaction score
991
Golden Thread
1
Location
New York
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Teknetics patriot, Tesoro silver Umax and a BH 101 Hey Who was laughing? With 8" & 10" coils..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all, In June we are heading fron NY to Maryland Purse park and Saint Leonard for some metal detecting, fossil hunt and native american. We will be cutting thru Harrisburg by the Susquehanna.
I was wondering if anyone knows of any pubic access places that may have some native american relics. I don't know the area let alone finding permissions.
Thanks
Ron
 
Hey all, In June we are heading fron NY to Maryland Purse park and Saint Leonard for some metal detecting, fossil hunt and native american. We will be cutting thru Harrisburg by the Susquehanna.
I was wondering if anyone knows of any pubic access places that may have some native american relics. I don't know the area let alone finding permissions.
Thanks
Ron
tn_moved_over.gif
I moved ya from NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS over to GENERAL DISCUSSION for more exposure.

tn_notice.gif
NOTE: Forum NEW MEMBER INSTRODUCTIONS Description: New to TreasureNet? Introduce yourself to our community here! Welcome aboard and Happy Hunting!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom