What's new

Pounded out park gives a few

sscindercoop

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2009
Messages
2,603
Reaction score
806
Golden Thread
2
Location
Central New York
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This morning i took the E-trac to a park Ive hunted many times without much luck. Until today I hadn't even found a silver coin only lots of wheat's. I managed a merc today within the first five minutes of the hunt I also found the buffalo nickel some relics The Cool dog tag a junk ring and a bunch of wheat's. Thanks for looking and HH.
 

Attachments

  • Picture 315.webp
    Picture 315.webp
    24.1 KB · Views: 471
  • Picture 316.webp
    Picture 316.webp
    26.3 KB · Views: 478
  • Picture 319.webp
    Picture 319.webp
    50.7 KB · Views: 302
  • Picture 320.webp
    Picture 320.webp
    47.7 KB · Views: 302
Upvote 0
nice finds!!! MR TUFF
 
sscindercoop said:
This morning i took the E-trac to a park Ive hunted many times without much luck. Until today I hadn't even found a silver coin only lots of wheat's. I managed a merc today within the first five minutes of the hunt I also found the buffalo nickel some relics The Cool dog tag a junk ring and a bunch of wheat's. Thanks for looking and HH.
There you go creeper71 up close pics but its only a 35. :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom