What's new

Pre Super Bowl School Silver Scrounge

Subterranean

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2012
Messages
3,966
Reaction score
8,893
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I detected the local middle school track and field stadium whilst Mrs. Sub powered up and down the steps of the bleachers. I dug a silver (?) bangle bracelet right on the outer edge of the synthetic track, where it meets the grass. The bangle is marked "Italy .925" and rang up wobbling low 80's on the ATPro VDI, probably because it was flattened out when I dug it. It weighs 8.6 grams. It may be plated but I like it! Also found a candy cane earring and over $6.00 in clad for charity. Thanks for looking and Happy Hunting! Sub 8-)

silver bangle1.webpsilver bangle2.webpsilver bangle3.webp
 
Upvote 12
Nice large Italy .925 silver find! Congratualtions!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom