BH, Prizm IV, Tesoro Cortez!

Attachments

• DSC00032 (Medium).JPG
    DSC00032 (Medium).JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 823
  • DSC00032 (Medium).JPG
    DSC00032 (Medium).JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 810
I just got one of these and it is awesome! I can cut a better plug w/ it than my M85 in our semi-stony ground. Step on it 4 times and pop em out!

Agreed , Radiemaker... lokks like a tight unit!

I'll post some of my 'less than perfect' plug cutters.... Ha!

For all the messin' around I've done with home made tools I would have been far better off buying Lesche from the gate! And I don't mnd saying so.

I'm still messing with Fiskars and Ames Tool.
They leave a lot to be desired!

Best
rmptr

this is next on my list of predator tools to get. it looks like it will cut nice plugs.
price to me should always match the quality of anything and to me predator tools are worth every found penny :thumbsup:

I ordered a Predator Little Eagle yesterday. Looks like a great digging tool for digging plugs. And it will save wear and tear on my right arm which has tendonitis across the back of the forearm (extensors) from all the digging I've done this year with the Lesch knife digger. I'll let you know what I think of the new digger. ;D

gibsondan said:
This is one sweet digging tool! :icon_thumleft:

You will love it! I dug my first Large cent earlier this year, in semi frozen ground, at about 8" deep. Still carry my Ames digger but rarely use it anymore. Good luck and HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back