What's new

Prediction on the F22

Phantasman

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2006
Messages
20,484
Reaction score
33,274
Golden Thread
0
Location
NE Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex, Land Ranger Pro, Quick Draw Pro, Deteknix XPointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It will eventually be the #1 choice of machines made by FTP over the F2 and Eurotek Pro. It will command the lead in starter/backup/turn on and go units.

Even without ground balance, light and AM mode, The F22 supplies everything and more of the other two that currently hold those positions, at the basically same price.
 
I hope you're right. I've been patiently waiting on mine for over a month.
 
I agree...
I am buying a F44 for just a loner for my friends and my grandkids... but I bet this series it rocks... :)
 
For a year or two until the next iteration comes out; and then the F-22 will be last week's mashed potatoes like so many others.

And there will still be guys saying their CZ-5 does all that they need.

And they will be correct. ;-)


"Learn to live with what you've got and you won't need what you have not. Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without."
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom