What's new

Prepaid Tracfones

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
1,085
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes
Prepaid Tracfone's

If anyone here uses the prepaid Tracfones you may want to add this website to your favorites.

http://www.momsview.com/tracfone_promotional_code.shtml

I was setting one up for a family member this morning and thought I would google "Tracfone promotional number" and this site was at the top of the list.

I found this number 97648 and used it with the 60 minute card they had purchased and it gave them 90 extra minutes for a total of 150 minutes.

I hope this can help someone out there.

P.S.

I google promo codes all the time when different businesses ask if I have one, some work and some don't but it's always worth a shot in tough economic times.
 
Re: Prepaid Tracfone's

Wow, Windharvester. Thank you for sharing this at this time. We will have to try this. Karen's expires in about 10
days and mine expires in December. :thumbsup:

Ray
 
Re: Prepaid Tracfone's

Thanks windharvester....I saved it for the next time I need to order. :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: Prepaid Tracfone's

very cool.....if i find anyone w/ Tracfone i shall pass it on.
 
Re: Prepaid Tracfone's

Bummer my mom used net10 think I will google them and see what i can find
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom