Preparing for field trip.

bookcliff

Jan 4, 2004
Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am planning at least one field trip and having these images dowsed will help me prepare.

017 TS NS.JPG

018 BJ.JPG

Thank you Art.

I also get nothing and I trust that my Dowsing was not influenced by reading Aarts post first.

Does anyone have ideas/theory on knowing what others results affecting your Dowsing. Most of the time I don't read the other posts until I have finished my Dowsing.
Marvin

I also get nothing and I trust that my Dowsing was not influenced by reading Aarts post first.

Does anyone have ideas/theory on knowing what others results affecting your Dowsing. Most of the time I don't read the other posts until I have finished my Dowsing.
I do not worry about that. I use the same way every time. The only thing that changes are the questions. Most of the time I only ask about things that interests me. I don’t like to work around houses. The only time I will dowse a house is if the person has been here for a long time and I trust them.

Here are some areas you might want to take a look at.

Attachments

• 017 TS NS- bookcliff.JPG
    017 TS NS- bookcliff.JPG
    160.9 KB · Views: 55
  • 018 BJ- bookcliff.JPG
    018 BJ- bookcliff.JPG
    239.4 KB · Views: 61
Thanks Red. Looks interesting.

I was running out of time, so thought maybe I'd find more places later. Nothing more, only the same locations, unless checking for ordinary archaeological sites. I suppose they could be marked also.

Green in general is a color indicator, I use for various other targets mostly archaeological (old ruins or foundations but especially those non-metallic objects such as Indian flints, glass, pottery, carved stone with treasure signs).

No doubt, there must be some old trails or sites in there.

Attachments

• 017 TS NS-G-bookcliff.JPG
    017 TS NS-G-bookcliff.JPG
    166.8 KB · Views: 58
  • 018 BJ-G- bookcliff.JPG
    018 BJ-G- bookcliff.JPG
    245.4 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Thanks Red. Going backwards we have tourists in this area; cattlemen and ranchers, outlaws, Native Americans, maybe Spanish and more.

Thanks Red. Going backwards we have tourists in this area; cattlemen and ranchers, outlaws, Native Americans, maybe Spanish and more.
Sounds like a mixed cultural heritage. :coffee2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back