sonnyjam Full Member Joined Jan 18, 2009 Messages 110 Reaction score 63 Golden Thread 0 Feb 16, 2009 #1 It has a man with a gun and a dog with a bird in its mouth. It looks like it was attached to something else. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks Attachments 102_1225.webp 41.4 KB · Views: 295 102_1235.webp 39.6 KB · Views: 264
It has a man with a gun and a dog with a bird in its mouth. It looks like it was attached to something else. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks
ACE250 Full Member Joined May 20, 2008 Messages 125 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Louisiana Detector(s) used Whites, Tesoro, Garrett, Fisher, Minelab, Compass. Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Feb 16, 2009 #2 Looks like part of a powder flask... nice find.... Upvote 0
Montana Jim Gold Member Joined Sep 18, 2006 Messages 11,705 Reaction score 148 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Feb 16, 2009 #3 ACE250 said: Looks like part of a powder flask... nice find.... Click to expand... I agree! Upvote 0
doublet2a Bronze Member Joined Apr 15, 2007 Messages 1,281 Reaction score 306 Golden Thread 0 Location Lindsay, California Detector(s) used Minelab Sov. Elite 5", 8" & 10" coils. EXP II 8" & 10" coils with inline Sunray pin pointer. AT Pro 8" & 10" Coils, Equinox 600 10" and 5" coils. Feb 16, 2009 #4 Yeap,, Powder flask.. Need to work that site some more Tim Upvote 0
kuger Gold Member Joined Nov 6, 2007 Messages 9,732 Reaction score 2,803 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used ,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 16, 2009 #5 Neat powder flask!!!!I think when they broke them they liked the scene so much they salvaged them,I have found several that basically had the picture cut out.Heres one I found a couple of weeks ago. Attachments flask.webp 16.5 KB · Views: 230 Upvote 0
Neat powder flask!!!!I think when they broke them they liked the scene so much they salvaged them,I have found several that basically had the picture cut out.Heres one I found a couple of weeks ago.