What's new

pretty decent box

Scalper

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2006
Messages
1,217
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Curitiba, Brazil
I scored a nice box at least for me it was fun while it lasted ...29 40%s and a Ben ( havent seen him much this year) , the other boxes produced 11 40%s and a paper clip ???




41 keepers




thanks for reading and best of luck to everyone , Ed
 

Attachments

  • end of april 024.webp
    end of april 024.webp
    133.2 KB · Views: 328
Upvote 0
WOW, It's been so long since I've had a good
Box, I almost forgot what they looked like.

41 keepers. Nice score. :thumbsup:
 
Scalper that is awesome. I won't even mention my boxes this week because they suck. Good job man.

Golden Silver
 
thanks everyone , it had been awhile since I had got some boxes like these ones lately ....Omegaman and GS , you guys will strike some nice boxes soon ...just a dry spell ,Ed
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom