What's new

Pretty decent hunt…..

Mike from MI

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2007
Messages
3,295
Reaction score
2,665
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vicksburg Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got permission at one of the first houses built in a nearby town. Some of the main areas where I had high hope had been dug up years before for a new septic, so that area was not too productive. Also had some electrical interference from underground cables. On a good note I got some nice keepers. One 14K ring, a sterling class ring that was squashed, 8 wheats, one Buff, a cool lead soldier (bag pipe man) A disabled veterans tag, a Post office key, a crotal bell, a neat mini fork, a toy wrench, two tokens in one dig. One is a Cracker Jack Mystery Club token circe 1933, and the other is a Madame Hendren Doll token circa 1922. A cool Indian buckle, a rubber dog bone with a steel band inside, and one of the neatest items is a Sterling spoon with a church engraved into the bowl and the words " M E Church Clinton WI. Took two hunts to finish the yard but it was a good yard.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1677.webp
    IMG_1677.webp
    54.9 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_1682.webp
    IMG_1682.webp
    67.3 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_1683.webp
    IMG_1683.webp
    89.7 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_1687.webp
    IMG_1687.webp
    62.1 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_1684.webp
    IMG_1684.webp
    23.1 KB · Views: 128
Very nice hunt. I like finding a variety of stuff like this.
 
Nice finds and way to get permission. If I didn't have anywhere else to go, I'd do it again and dig ANY iffy signal.

Thanks for sharing and HH ALL.
 
I like that spoon Mike! Nice find
Kyle-
 
Awesome finds. I bet there are more coins there. I am surprised you didn't dig an IHP. I'd hit that place again in a different direction.
 
Nice digs Mike - that house is sweet looking
Love them tokens and that spoon is really interesting. WTG!
 
Nice...........Gotta love Dec. in Michigan....................for a change!!
 
Congrats on some fine digs, Mike. Love that spoon. :icon_thumleft: Beautiful house!

HH
 
Mike,

Nice mix of finds for your efforts.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Nice finds Mike. I like that crotal bell it has a different shape.
Wolverine.
 
Nice digs! But, like I always say" you killed it again". I have a couple of spoons like that. They are cool. I apologize for not making it to the Dec. meeting. I almost died on Dec. 10. I have been laid up ever since. A Blazer fell off of the jack stands it was on and landed on me. No tires on it meant that I was the only thing keeping it from hitting the ground. Anyway, I hope to get back in the swing of things soon. Until then, keep up the great digs!

John
 
nice digs Mike! love it all....congrats man, looks like a fun spot!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom