What's new

Pretty good box tonight

Riverdog

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2007
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites Beach Hunter ID
Didnt post the box I got last week, but it put out 10 40% keepers tonights box was better 16 40%s, 2 1964 Kennedys and a nice 1958 Ben franklin, so just shy of a full roll of silver out of 50. Pretty fair box in my book, I hope this bank, and Brinks keep producing. Funny thing lots of these coins tonight, the silvers were in really good shape, BU or there abouts, I think some big stash from 30 years ago must have got dumped or something, they were spread pretty evenly through the whole box, I wish now I'd ordered two! tried to take a pick, but the battery was dead in the camera, might get some pics later, sorry.
Good Hunting
Riverdog
 
Upvote 0
Those are honorable numbers. Go get more from the same place, I'd bet there are a lot more around there.
 
Riverdog said:
Didnt post the box I got last week, but it put out 10 40% keepers tonights box was better 16 40%s, 2 1964 Kennedys and a nice 1958 Ben franklin, so just shy of a full roll of silver out of 50. Pretty fair box in my book, I hope this bank, and Brinks keep producing. Funny thing lots of these coins tonight, the silvers were in really good shape, BU or there abouts, I think some big stash from 30 years ago must have got dumped or something, they were spread pretty evenly through the whole box, I wish now I'd ordered two! tried to take a pick, but the battery was dead in the camera, might get some pics later, sorry.
Good Hunting
Riverdog

Great number Riverdog! I see that you live in Virginia. I lived in Tazewell Va for the first 18 years of my life and my older son is currently stationed at Langley AFB. Hope more good boxes come your way!!
 
Very nice RD. I agree with the above.....get more soon.

Congrats.
 
Hey Oldred, Thanks for the kind words, I went to college in Washington Co. not too far from Tazwell, and used to spend some time over near Wise, Va. But I live up north of Roanoke now.

I will be getting some more boxes from the same bank, they use Brinks, and so far so good.

LJ, you know, I got to find a little silver every few days or I get withdraw symptoms! But Im back to work now, and it really makes it hard to get to all the banks I need to visit!:)

Good Hunting everyone!
Riverdog
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom