A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Apr 22, 2014 #1 I looked for 3 1/2 hours today and was pleased to find these. I really like this drill. These have some damage. Upvote 0
I looked for 3 1/2 hours today and was pleased to find these. I really like this drill. These have some damage.
SCrocks Hero Member Joined May 11, 2013 Messages 954 Reaction score 1,554 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 22, 2014 #2 Those are some good fields you hunt. You always bring out a handful.
GroundS.KeepeR Hero Member Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 872 Reaction score 213 Golden Thread 0 Location Tennessee Apr 22, 2014 #3 Nice finds !
F Flea-bit Monkey Sr. Member Joined Apr 25, 2013 Messages 275 Reaction score 364 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Apr 22, 2014 #4 Great finds as always. Thanks for showing.
Dirt fishing Wolf Bronze Member Joined Dec 29, 2009 Messages 2,217 Reaction score 528 Golden Thread 0 Location G P, Illinois Detector(s) used DFX, Nokta Makro Simplex + Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 22, 2014 #5 Nice payday for 3 1/2 hours, enjoy seeing your finds.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 22, 2014 #6 That is a nice drill and other finds as well are always good. Do you ever get skunked?
A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Apr 22, 2014 Thread Owner #7 rock said: That is a nice drill and other finds as well are always good. Do you ever get skunked? Click to expand... I never get skunked. I always find at least several broken points. I don't post unless I find something that is reasonably whole.
rock said: That is a nice drill and other finds as well are always good. Do you ever get skunked? Click to expand... I never get skunked. I always find at least several broken points. I don't post unless I find something that is reasonably whole.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 22, 2014 #8 Must not be very many head hunters where you live at. Not a whole lot here but they have good eyes.
old digger Gold Member Joined Jan 15, 2012 Messages 7,553 Reaction score 7,437 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Detector(s) used White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 22, 2014 #9 Another outstanding hunt for the elusive Indian artifact, Well done! Very Nice awl!
painterx7 Silver Member Joined Jul 20, 2013 Messages 2,894 Reaction score 2,579 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 22, 2014 #10 You are the king my friend a true BOSS lol