F Felinepeachy Guest Jul 23, 2010 Thread Owner #1 Any of you gals want a brand new pair of Tuff Chix gloves, size medium? They have a lightly padded leather palm. They are nice gloves but they are just too big for me. Oh and if any guys want them, it's ok, just pm me, I wont tell Attachments IMG_0232.webp 54.8 KB · Views: 373
Any of you gals want a brand new pair of Tuff Chix gloves, size medium? They have a lightly padded leather palm. They are nice gloves but they are just too big for me. Oh and if any guys want them, it's ok, just pm me, I wont tell
ivan salis Platinum Member Joined Feb 5, 2007 Messages 16,836 Reaction score 3,816 Golden Thread 0 Location callahan,fl Detector(s) used delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too Jul 23, 2010 #2 my wife could use em for gardening --rose bush work --ivan
F Felinepeachy Guest Jul 23, 2010 Thread Owner #3 ivan salis said: my wife could use em for gardening --rose bush work --ivan Click to expand... They're all yours Ivan. Pm me your addy again and I'll mail them tomorrow.
ivan salis said: my wife could use em for gardening --rose bush work --ivan Click to expand... They're all yours Ivan. Pm me your addy again and I'll mail them tomorrow.